Our favourite posts from the last linky was about learning to find the positives in special needs parenting by My Home Truths, and Tricky Times by Stephs Two Girls.
As usual, we will be sharing our favourite posts on Facebook over the next two weeks. All your posts have also been added to our Pinterest board so feel free to pin or share them there too.
This week I'm linking up two posts. You can read about our top tips for kids who struggle with sleep or about a wonderful incident for a girl with selective mutism on my #madeupmilestones series. If you're interested in taking part in this monthly guest post series, just get in touch.
Just a reminder that the linky runs once a fortnight, alternating hosting between myself and Danielle. We keep the linky open for the two weeks so everyone can link up. Thank you once again to all those who linked up and shared posts last week. If you are new to linkies, no worries, you can look at my guide on what they are and what to do.
How our linky operates
- This linky will run from 8am Sunday for two weeks, allowing everyone to link up get a wide range of posts now the linky is fortnightly.
- Please be kind and add our linky badge to the bottom of your post/s so people can find their way back to read other posts (just copy and paste the code below into your HTML - see this guide if you are unsure)
- Add up to two posts per person, old or new
- Please comment on one post from each host (we hope you find them interesting)
- Then comment on the post before yours and more if you can!
- Please make sure comments are thoughtful and valuable - this subject is incredibly emotive and we all handle our daily struggle differently so kind and supportive messages only please.
- If you follow us and add the hashtag #spectrumsunday to your tweets, we will retweet for you! Tagging @rainbowsaretoo and @mumsomeone will make it easy for us
- Add #spectrum_sunday to your photos if you'd like a pretty red heart. If you do have a look around the hashtag and share the love
- Each week we will pick a post or two that has really touched us, and we will be share on our Facebook pages and link to on our blogs. You can find our pages here: Someone's Mum Facebook and Rainbows are too beautiful Facbook
- Someone's Mum on Twitter
- Someone's Mum on Instagram
- Rainbows are too beautiful on Twitter
- Rainbows are too beautiful on Instagram
As always, we are really looking forward to reading your posts!